Sunday, September 2, 2012



Fall is knocking on our door. I am seeing more and more leaves on the ground each day.  Its always a tough time of year when you realize the warm summer days are giving way to crisp fall evenings.  Not to worry though, with the entrance of fall and inevitably winter will come new activities and events. Personally I am excited to get back in the water and catch  some waves after one of the worst twelve month runs in recent memory.  I am hoping now that I live a stones throw from the ocean that we get some decent swells and I can walk to my local break rather than drive 45 minutes.  Above are a couple more shots of Marblehead Harbor. Soon enough I will post a couple shots of this same harbor in its purely utilitarian form, void of pleasure boats, existing solely as safe harbor for a spattering of lobster and fishing boats.